Friday, December 17, 2010

School Break

KRINGGG!!!!
It's school break. HOORAYYY!!!
They're so happy. Who??? Of course my cute little armies. I'm just wondering how they might spend the boring time?? Now I'm home and keep my eyes- just to judge on them. It's out of my mind!!

Asilah- she'd make 2 small chairs (I'll post the pic one day- unbelievable but it's true!!!)
Farhan- today is his "Merdeka" day (of course after struggling for SPM)
Afiq- do the laundry in the morning, hang up all the clothes and he's a young bilal for zohor and asar prayer (that's my boy...)
Izzat and Aiman- attending Hafazan class everyday (I mean working day- 5 days in a week)



I'm so proud of them. I've thought that I miss a lot as I'm very busy in campus. It's a dissapointing as I can't (maybe never) be a good sis to them. I take a good care for tamhidians in Camellia but I'd forget my duty as the eldest- sorry guys...

Whatever it is, I'm proud of them. They're my sweet little ribena. I thank Allah for having this beautiful family. It's not perfect- I know but for me, this is my best.

I remember what our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) once said;

"Every son of Adam makes mistakes, and the best of those who make mistakes are those who repent." (Al-Tirmidhi)

No comments:

Post a Comment